Moved Through the Fair:
- Bill Masino – Lead vocal
- Colin O'Brian - Acoustic Guitar
- Felicia Dale - Hurdy-Gurdy
- Kathleen Mullaly Masino - Harmony vocal
The delicate, intimate guitar style of Colin and the tension added by
Felicia's Hurdy-Gurdy really create a nice background for this personal
piece from Bill.
Ydelnesse, Keith Henderson
- My young love, she
said to me, my mother won’t mind
- And my father won’t slight you for
your lack of kind,
- And she step’d away from me and this she did say,
- It will not be long, love, ‘till our wedding day.
- She went away from me, and
she moved through the fair,
- And fondly I watched her, move here and move there,
- And she
went homeward with one star awake
- Like the
swan in the evening glides over the lake.
- The people were saying no two were e’er wed,
- But one had a sorrow that never was said,
- And she
went away from me with her goods and her gear,
- And that was the last that I saw of my dear.
- I dreamed it last evening,
my true love came in,
- So softly she came that her feet made no din,
- She laid her hands
on me, and this she did say:
- "It will not be long, love, ‘till
our wedding day."